Definition of isochronous in English:
1Occurring at the same time.
- The respective isochronous packets are transferred to a digital TV system through the 1394 link layer 33 and the physical layer 95.
- A 1394 port can support isochronous data, delivering data at a guaranteed speed.
- An isochronous data pipe provides a bidirectional path for data between an application and a bus structure.
1.1Occupying equal time.
- Example sentences
- PowerAV features quality of service features specific to video and transmits it isochronously.
Definition of isochronous in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia