- (Of a cell, spore, etc.) roughly spherical or polyhedral.More example sentences
- By continued cell divisions and enlargement of daughter cells, this tissue with its isodiametric cells rapidly expanded in both radial and tangential directions.
- Epidermal cells are isodiametric in the laminar portions of the leaf and distinctly elongate above the veins.
- Short isodiametric parenchyma cells could be distinguished amongst expanding longer cells.
More definitions of isodiametricDefinition of isodiametric in:
- The British & World English dictionary