- 1Characterized by or producing a constant speed.More example sentences
- In isokinetic contractions, the speed of contraction remains constant.
- Has anyone here ever done any isokinetic testing?
- This result was consistent for both isokinetic and isometric measurements.
- 1.1 Physiology Of or relating to muscular action with a constant rate of movement.More example sentences
- We confirmed the multifactorial origin of muscular injuries and showed a heterogeneous isokinetic profile.
- It may be assumed that the postoperative isokinetic deficit is caused by neuromuscular dysfunction.
- Although our patients did not undergo isokinetic testing, no strength deficits by manual testing were noted.
More definitions of isokineticDefinition of isokinetic in:
- The British & World English dictionary