- (Of a polymer) in which all the repeating units have the same stereochemical configuration.More example sentences
- This extremely desirable structure owes its elasticity to the isotactic nature of the polymer, and for this reason these polymers are used for the manufacturing of car tires.
- Best known for his work in polymer chemistry, Vandenberg independently discovered isotactic polypropylene.
- The original results in production of isotactic and stereoblock type polypropylenes are presented.
More definitions of isotacticDefinition of isotactic in:
- The British & World English dictionary