- 1It is: it’s my faultMore example sentences
- Really, it's as though people will write any old rubbish to see their name in print.
- Yet, to get a true sense of Fiji it's best to head for one of the country's smaller resorts.
- Children only have one chance at their education and it's no use saving money for a rainy day.
- 1.1It has: it’s been a hot dayMore example sentences
- We haven't had the best of times over there but it's got to change sooner or later.
- It's supposed to be a wine cooler, but it's only got wine on the top two shelves and beer on the rest.
- The standard that the orchestra is working at the moment is higher than it's ever been.
See its (usage).
More definitions of it'sDefinition of it's in:
- The British & World English dictionary