adjective (itchier, itchiest)
Having or causing an itch: dry, itchy skin an itchy rash
More example sentences
- It causes a red, itchy rash on the skin that appears first on the abdomen or back and face and then spreads to other parts of the body.
- Prickly heat is a very itchy red skin rash, causing a prickling or burning feeling.
- She says she has been feeling weak and giddy and has developed a widespread itchy skin rash.
get (or have) itchy feet
an itchy palm
- informal An avaricious nature.
- More example sentences
- O'Connor said the classic symptom is itchiness.
- Some students complained that they suffered from itchiness.
- But that fashion edge may come at the price of itchiness and skin rashes, a Consumer Council product trial has found.
Definition of itchy in:
- The British & World English dictionary