adjective (itchier, itchiest)
- Having or causing an itch: dry, itchy skin an itchy rashMore example sentences
- It causes a red, itchy rash on the skin that appears first on the abdomen or back and face and then spreads to other parts of the body.
- Prickly heat is a very itchy red skin rash, causing a prickling or burning feeling.
- She says she has been feeling weak and giddy and has developed a widespread itchy skin rash.
get (or have) itchy feet
- • informal Have or develop a strong urge to travel or move from place to place.More example sentences
- Terry then had itchy feet again and moved to Perth.
- You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.
- I had just qualified and I suppose I had itchy feet.
- More example sentences
- O'Connor said the classic symptom is itchiness.
- Some students complained that they suffered from itchiness.
- But that fashion edge may come at the price of itchiness and skin rashes, a Consumer Council product trial has found.
More definitions of itchyDefinition of itchy in:
- The British & World English dictionary