noun (plural itineraries)
- In reality, I am safe and sound and I do not intend to change my travel itinerary.
- Their busy itinerary included hill walking, surfing and kayaking.
- No tourist itinerary is complete without a visit to this paradise.
- Secretaries perform a gamut of administrative responsibilities ranging from handling daily schedules and travel itineraries to processing paperwork.
- With this certificate, the museum could have been listed on the itineraries of travel agencies and we would have had more visitors.
- Ahmed was carrying travel itineraries showing a July 8 flight from Johannesburg, South Africa to London.
Late Middle English: from late Latin itinerarium, neuter of itinerarius 'of a journey or roads', from Latin iter, itiner- 'journey, road'.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.