Definition of jackass in English:
1A stupid person.
- First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right.
- Hey beautiful… don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again.
- Please keep up the good work, including your relative distance from the Labor Party hack jackasses.
2A male ass or donkey.
- He could tame a stallion, breed a jackass, lead an army and charm the ladies.
- Normally I'd view these matters with detachment, but to find a race-horse among jackasses is an exciting thing, and a great occasion for the empire.
- If he had the ears of a horse he'd look like a jackass.
Definition of jackass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.