adjective (jaggier, jaggiest)
- Jagged.More example sentences
- It's all spiky and jaggy and it should be off-putting, but it strangely isn't because it has this antenna-like thing about it.
- The higher resolution won't completely get rid of jaggy lines and slight texture shimmering, but it will give you the best image quality with an acceptable frame rate given the equipment you're running on.
- Lack of a freshwater source or any plant life apart, the only shelter on the whole windswept hillock is dangerously near the tide line, down between jaggy rocks and slippery seaweed deposits.
noun(jaggies) Computing , • informal Back to top
- another term for aliasing ( sense 2).
More definitions of jaggyDefinition of jaggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary