- A light two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle formerly used in Ireland.More example sentences
- Too timid to try mountain-biking of a horse ride, I choose to walk through arched boughs as traditional jaunting cars - a first cousin to our jutkas - drawn by shaggy ponies, trot by.
- The tourist season is nearly upon us yet again and one local man, Arthur McGuigan, is already in full swing ferrying tourists around the Village in his charming jaunting car.
- A trip by jaunting car is an ideal way to experience some of the 25,000 acre Killarney National Park.
More definitions of jaunting carDefinition of jaunting car in:
- The British & World English dictionary