noun (plural jazzmen)
- A male jazz musician.More example sentences
- Gray was a talented jazzman with a keen understanding of musical nuance.
- A storming set at the 1968 Newport Festival suggested this was a band to be reckoned with; though visiting American jazzmen usually worked with local pickup bands while in Europe, this was a different kettle of fish.
- ‘Mood Indigo’ is among the few numbers that can be heard repeatedly, especially when beautifully improvised by creative jazzmen.
More definitions of jazzmanDefinition of jazzman in:
- The British & World English dictionary