- A sandal made from brightly colored or translucent molded plastic.More example sentences
- Lo and behold, the Ipanema flip flop with a strap is from Melissa, one of Brazil's largest footwear companies and the originator of the jelly shoe.
- Our investigative team has determined that the '80s version of ‘sexy shoes’ included LA Gear, British Knights, jelly shoes and Cougar winter boots.
- It would seem that entry through the stage door to stardom does not come by simply donning a pair of jelly shoes and a rah-rah skirt.
More definitions of jelly shoeDefinition of jelly shoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary