- The end of a roof that is hipped for only part of its height, leaving a truncated gable.More example sentences
- To the north of the main gable, there extends a roof ridge terminating in a jerkin-head side gable.
- New structures should have jerkin heads, the roof gradient should be 33%, and the roofs should be tiled.
- The double-tract building with a vestibule on the axis had a pitched roof with jerkin heads and was covered with shingle.
More definitions of jerkin headDefinition of jerkin head in:
- The British & World English dictionary