- A person or company that makes or sells jewels or jewelry.More example sentences
- In 1736 Calderwood married Elinor Streeter, widow of the jeweller and lapidary William Streeter.
- There have been complaints from Madurai about lack of assured purity in gold jewels sold by some jewellers.
- A Sligo jeweller has agreed to sell up to 2,000 pieces of jewellery over the next year that will raise money for Concern.
Middle English: from Old French juelier, from joel (see jewel).
More definitions of jewelerDefinition of jeweler in:
- The British & World English dictionary