1Tiny multicolored sugar shapes, typically rods and balls, used for decorating cakes, ice cream, and other desserts; sprinkles.
- With a few common trimmings - colored jimmies, crystal sugar, mini chocolate chips, red hots - Christmas treats take shape.
- It looks like vanilla ice cream with rainbow jimmies out front.
- Anything you may need for decorating such as food coloring, colored sugars and jimmies, or pastry bags for piping frosting.
1.1(Especially in the US Northeast) chocolate rod-shaped sprinkles.
- It's basically chocolate sprinkles (or "jimmies") except that you're supposed to eat 'em on bread.
- Inspect Mr. Softee trucks for cross-pollination of rainbow and chocolate jimmies.
- Where others see mounds of ice cream topped by whipped cream and chocolate jimmies, I see myself flossing hunks of corn and pepper out of my teeth!
Definition of jimmies in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.