Definition of jimmies in English:
1Tiny multicolored sugar shapes, typically rods and balls, used for decorating cakes, ice cream, and other desserts; sprinkles.
- Set against an eye-popping green background is an arrangement of vivid candies and pink ice-cream cones with multicolored jimmies.
- I also felt that way about a burger, saltwater taffy, caramel corn, three slices of pizza, vanilla custard with rainbow jimmies and a cupcake.
- Some things that you can place on your cookies before baking are: colored sugars or natural sugars such as pearl sugar jimmies, non-pareils, silver and gold dragées, and other sprinkles raisins and dried fruits such as cranberries.
1.1(Especially in the US Northeast) chocolate rod-shaped sprinkles.
- Inspect Mr. Softee trucks for cross-pollination of rainbow and chocolate jimmies.
- Where others see mounds of ice cream topped by whipped cream and chocolate jimmies, I see myself flossing hunks of corn and pepper out of my teeth!
- It's basically chocolate sprinkles (or "jimmies") except that you're supposed to eat 'em on bread.
Definition of jimmies in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan