- A bank account held by more than one person, each individual having the right to deposit and withdraw funds.More example sentences
- In doing so, he would treat the money standing to the credit of the joint account as funds available for his own purposes.
- Other types of non-probate assets include payable-on-death accounts, joint accounts held with rights of survivorship, life insurance and annuities.
- For example, the Swiss bank account was a joint account with his father.
More definitions of joint accountDefinition of joint account in:
- The British & World English dictionary