- Lively celebration with others; merrymaking.More example sentences
- As a lover of festivity and general jollification, anytime the word ‘celebrate’ pops up I automatically conjure images of achievement being saluted with pomp relevant to the circumstance and, of course, appropriate catering.
- He had picked up the art of jollification at Oxford, entering ‘manfully into all their parties and scenes of dissipation.
- No, it's not the commercialisation that gets my goat, it's the forced jollification.
More definitions of jollificationDefinition of jollification in:
- The British & World English dictionary