- Judgment awarded to the plaintiff on the defendant’s failure to plead.More example sentences
- The third defendant did not serve a defence and judgment in default of defence was entered against him.
- Mangan applied to the High Court for judgment in default of defence.
- It follows that there is no way in which the retrospective application of the rule can found a basis for obtaining judgment in default.
More definitions of judgment in defaultDefinition of judgment in default in:
- The British & World English dictionary