- A huge, powerful, and overwhelming force or institution: a juggernaut of secular and commercial cultureMore example sentences
- He described the development, which could start as early as 2007, as ‘a huge juggernaut heading this way’.
- The Local Government forced amalgamation juggernaut is on its way.
- People round the world look at the US and see a powerful, war-hungry juggernaut.
mid 19th century: extension of Juggernaut.
More definitions of JuggernautDefinition of juggernaut in:
- The British & World English dictionary