- An instruction in a computer program that causes processing to move to a different place in the program sequence.More example sentences
- I found a jump instruction that jumped to the middle of another instruction.
- The software interrupt can be seen as a special jump instruction whose target address is restricted by the kernel.
- A jump instruction is added to the end of the modified program codes in the RAM, so that after the modified program codes are executed, the operation is returned to the ROM.
More definitions of jump instructionDefinition of jump instruction in:
- The British & World English dictionary