- A small wildcat that has a yellowish or grayish coat with dark markings on the legs and tail, living in dry forests from Egypt to Southeast Asia.
More example sentences
- Felis chaus, family Felidae
- I also saw a sandy colored cat with long legs and a short tail that I think was a jungle cat.
- If you're going to go after a member of the cat family, please try to make it a jungle cat or some other sort of larger member of the feline family.
- Yes, Carmel told herself, he looks like a young jungle cat, proud and cruel amidst a throng of deer ripe for his taking.
More definitions of jungle catDefinition of jungle cat in:
- The British & World English dictionary