- A performer or enthusiast of jungle music: M-Beat, junglists who recently had the genre’s first chart hitMore example sentences
- With this track, Speed offers junglists an alternative to the current state of the scene - follow Speed down her spiraling path of soulful vocals, monstrous beats and be saved.
- I think all true junglists should probably know that the Congo Natty 2004 World Tour will be touching down at Rainbow-Ites this Friday, July 2.
- The kickoff party on August 4th will feature two of Canada's finest junglists who've been doing it since back in the day - Marcus Visionary and Ryan Ruckus.
adjectiveBack to top
- Of or relating to jungle music: he’s at the forefront of junglist innovationMore example sentences
- Then he adds a surging bassline that would be a balm on any junglist dancefloor.
- The Subterranean Sound guys heat things up as well, with the return of their junglist ways.
- It's a little too jazzy for my tastes at first, but the last hour is great, sweaty, junglist action.
More definitions of junglistDefinition of junglist in:
- The British & World English dictionary