noun• informal , • derogatory
- A person who regularly goes on trips or attends functions at another’s expense, typically for supposed work purposes: the junketeers also charged videos to council credit cards instead of paying for them out of their standard allowancesMore example sentences
- "In one case documented by Variety," Ebert stated, "a publicist wrote up several 'sample' quotes and asked the junketeers to sign up for the ones they liked."
- The conservative movement's think tanks, newspapers, and little magazines are filled with junketeers who have traveled the world on his dime.
- Compare this to junketeers.
More definitions of junketeerDefinition of junketeer in:
- The British & World English dictionary