noun (plural juvies)• informal
- 1A youth, especially one involved in disorder or criminal offenses.More example sentences
- In one of these alternate universes, I was run down at Southdale on Monday afternoon by two juvies hotrodding diagonally through the middle of a parking lot.
- Steve and his girl engage in some backwards drag racing with some other juvies and get pestered by the cops to, ‘Cool it.’
- He is the juvie from the wrong side of the tracks and she is the rich kid.
1940s: abbreviation of juvenile.
More definitions of juvieDefinition of juvie in:
- The British & World English dictionary