(also ker-ching /kə(r)ˈCHiNG/)
- Used to represent the sound of a cash register, especially with reference to making money: they likely have assets beyond the ka-ching of the cash registerMore example sentences
- Harry Potter got there first and the ker-ching of cash registers the world over proved audiences had a taste for fantasy and magic, wizards and elves.
- So what if money-making teens in Malaysia say a gleeful ker-ching!
- And the ker-ching of the till when the house sells will be all the more melodious and rewarding for it.
early 1990s: imitative.
More definitions of ka-chingDefinition of ka-ching in:
- The British & World English dictionary