A person who is not a Muslim (used chiefly by Muslims).
- Thus was born Pakistan, whose sole purpose was to create an Islamic nation that would drive out kafirs and follow the Shariat path.
- Some scholars have even declared the Shi'ahs to be kafirs.
- There is, most prominently, the old millennial struggle between Islam and the kafirs.
Words that rhyme with kafirchaffer, gaffer, Jaffa, Staffa
A member of a people of the Hindu Kush mountains of northeastern Afghanistan.
- Abdur Rahman extended his authority over the whole country by overcoming resistance from his fellow tribesmen and defeating the Ghilzay Pashtuns, the Hazaras, and the Kafirs (Nuristanis).
- Three language groups have been traditionally included in the Dardic sub-family, namely, Kafir group, Khowar-group, and the Dard - group.
- The Dardic and "Kafir" peoples of Afghanistan are concluded to have a close kinship with the peoples of northern Hindustan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.