- A style of traditional Japanese cuisine in which a series of very small, intricate dishes are prepared.More example sentences
- Tomita also learned the essence of kaiseki, a highly specialized service, which often accompanies the Japanese tea ceremony.
- Kaiseki is highly refined, with a menu which subtly reflects the seasons.
- I went to Japan six times and ate a lot of kaiseki.
Japanese, from kai (from kaichu 'kimono pocket') + seki 'stone'.
More definitions of kaisekiDefinition of kaiseki in:
- The British & World English dictionary