- A Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc..More example sentences
- They had heard about Stuart Ross, a veteran of the Japanese working practices of kaizen and lean manufacturing.
- Of course, the carmaker has always moved steadily forward: Its executives created the doctrine of kaizen, or continuous improvement.
- It was rather the extension to kaizen, with continuous improvement meetings providing the rituals of affirmation, that bonded employee representatives to the game of musical chairs.
Japanese, literally 'improvement'.
More definitions of kaizenDefinition of kaizen in:
- The British & World English dictionary