- 1Having complex patterns of colors; multicolored: kaleidoscopic diamond patternsMore example sentences
- Look closer: the bow is encrusted with millions of kaleidoscopic jewel anemones.
- The feeling is a little like having just walked into a kaleidoscopic abstract painting.
- A child's revolving lantern projects kaleidoscopic images of brightly colored animals on a bedroom wall.
- 1.1Made up of a complex mix of elements; multifaceted: a kaleidoscopic range of topicsMore example sentences
- From the moment the first shots were fired, the internet provided a kaleidoscopic view of events in Mumbai.
- He seems to have borrowed from every influential genre hit of the past decade to fashion a kaleidoscopic existential thriller.
- In the onrushing, kaleidoscopic chaos of our life there is nothing substantial to hold onto.
- More example sentences
- Time is treated kaleidoscopically, whether in selective moments, flashbacks or offstage voices from the past.
- Two modestly sized screens extended the format into an elongated rectangle, the line of demarcation heeded as images - doubled, distorted, repeated - slipped rapidly and kaleidoscopically into the seam.
- The score is kaleidoscopically varied; busy but essentially peaceful activity dominates, but there are shattering, cacophonous climaxes that suggest destructive forces at work.