noun (plural same)
- A divine being in the Shinto religion.More example sentences
- The kami can be likened to nature spirits, and Shinto shrines are usually found in areas of natural beauty.
- Because of the concept of kami, Shinto at once affects the way tea is served, the way a package is wrapped, the way a war is fought, and the way an emperor is crowned.
- I practice daily praying to the kami that nothing will go wrong.
More definitions of kamiDefinition of kami in:
- The British & World English dictionary