Definition of kangaroo paw in English:
An Australian plant that has long straplike leaves and tubular flowers with woolly outer surfaces.
- Genera Anigozanthos and Macropidia, family Haemodoraceae: several species, in particular Mangles' kangaroo paw (A. manglesii), which is the floral emblem of Western Australia
- There are a whole range of different coloured kangaroo paw in front of us, but what's the idea behind this nursery?
- In the front yard, purple hop bush and kangaroo paw reflect the rusty colors of the home.
- Agapanthus, daylilies, kangaroo paws, lemon grass and red hot pokers are in this category.
Definition of kangaroo paw in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan