- An Australian plant that has long straplike leaves and tubular flowers with woolly outer surfaces.
More example sentences
- Genera Anigozanthos and Macropidia, family Haemodoraceae: several species, in particular Mangles' kangaroo paw (A. manglesii), which is the floral emblem of Western Australia
- There are a whole range of different coloured kangaroo paw in front of us, but what's the idea behind this nursery?
- In the front yard, purple hop bush and kangaroo paw reflect the rusty colors of the home.
- Agapanthus, daylilies, kangaroo paws, lemon grass and red hot pokers are in this category.
More definitions of kangaroo pawDefinition of kangaroo paw in:
- The British & World English dictionary