- A substance, especially cannabis, smoked to produce a drowsy state.More example sentences
- And in recent times, the medical applications of this venerable herb known severally as grass, weed, pot, cannabis, dope, jay, skunk, kif, or ganja have been documented by reputable professionals.
- In the Rif Mountains, large quantities of marijuana, called kif, are grown for profit.
- Many Middle Eastern and Northern African cultures have used cannabis for sexual purposes in a potent form known as kif as recently as the early 20th Century.
early 19th century: from Arabic kayf 'enjoyment, well-being'.
More definitions of kefDefinition of kef in:
- The British & World English dictionary