noun(also keg party) US • informal
- 1A party at which beer is served, typically from kegs.More example sentences
- Sleeping in a one-bedroom apartment with fraternity keggers going on outside is good for pampered big leaguers, anyway.
- They are 22-year-old college students who should be studying for finals and going to keggers.
- He wouldn't look at all out of place at a campus kegger.
- 1.1A keg of beer.More example sentences
- Skye was a devout opposer of alcoholic beverages and spent much of her time at the parties lecturing on how they were all breaking the underage drinking law with the keggers that were faithfully donated every night.
- Oh, and there will be beer, too - a kegger, actually - if the promise of skimpy costumes is not enough of a draw.
- Then, and only then, can we all crack open a kegger and enjoy the results.
More definitions of keggerDefinition of kegger in:
- The British & World English dictionary