- An epidermal cell that produces keratin.More example sentences
- The end products of this type of proliferative system, such as mature red blood cells and keratinocytes, are themselves incapable of division and die.
- Current treatment for psoriasis focuses on reducing inflammation and slowing down the rapid growth and shedding of skin cells called keratinocytes.
- Healing is expected within two weeks by regeneration of epidermis from keratinocytes within sweat glands and hair follicles.
More definitions of keratinocyteDefinition of keratinocyte in:
- The British & World English dictionary