- Inflammation of the cornea of the eye.More example sentences
- Ocular disease occurs in 70% of patients, leading to lid retraction, ptosis, keratitis, sclcritis, uveitis, glaucoma, palsy, neuritis, and blindness.
- Patients with inflammatory eye diseases are at risk for ocular vaccinial diseases, including blepharitis, iritis, and keratitis.
- Conjunctivitis may be severe and can lead to keratitis and ulceration.
More definitions of keratitisDefinition of keratitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary