- Surgery carried out on the cornea, especially corneal transplantation.More example sentences
- Ophthalmology has special problems in this regard as corneal penetrating keratoplasty has become one of the most widely performed transplantations.
- For advanced keratoconus when vision is severely affected by scarring, penetrating keratoplasty or full thickness cornea transplant is the most common surgery performed.
- Conductive keratoplasty is reported to be less invasive than laser surgery.
More definitions of keratoplastyDefinition of keratoplasty in:
- The British & World English dictionary