- A saw with a long, narrow blade for cutting small holes such as keyholes.More example sentences
- Use the utility knife to make long cuts and a keyhole saw for the cross cuts.
- He sawed the blanks from a redwood railroad tie, shaped the bodies with a spoke shave, and cut the pine heads with a keyhole saw and a brace-and-bit.
- If a saber saw is not available to you, a hand saw will work just as well for the straight edged sawing and a keyhole saw will work for the curved edges.
More definitions of keyhole sawDefinition of keyhole saw in:
- The British & World English dictionary