- Minimally invasive surgery carried out through a very small incision, with special instruments and techniques including fiber optics.More example sentences
- Compared to open surgery, which involves a larger incision, keyhole surgery is less painful, carries less risk of infection, and enables people to recover more quickly.
- Some hernias are treated by keyhole surgery through a very small incision.
- Any other symptoms will depend on whether any keyhole surgery has been carried out and, if so, what sort.
More definitions of keyhole surgeryDefinition of keyhole surgery in:
- The British & World English dictionary