- A miniature keyboard or set of buttons for operating a portable electronic device, telephone, or other equipment.More example sentences
- Changeable cell phone covers and face plates to suit your mood, the latest holograms, flashing keypads and colorful gemlike keypads can bring a smile to your face.
- This phenomenon is also often seen on heavily-used telephone keypads and computer keyboards.
- This technology will do away with the need for complex keypads on mobile phones, MP3 players, digital cameras and other handheld products.
More definitions of keypadDefinition of keypad in:
- The British & World English dictionary