- A single depression of a key on a keyboard, especially as a measure of work.More example sentences
- The malware records passwords and keystrokes once users of infected machines visit targeted websites.
- He was also able to train the software on one keyboard to decipher the keystrokes on any other keyboard of the same make and model.
- A keylogger is a form of malware program that installs itself surreptitiously, records keystrokes made on the infected computer and sends this data to hackers.
More definitions of keystrokeDefinition of keystroke in:
- The British & World English dictionary