- A form of martial art that combines boxing with elements of karate, in particular kicking with bare feet.More example sentences
- She was tutored by many professionals to sky-dive, white water raft, handle any kind of weaponry and she was a professional in jujitsu, karate, tae kwon do, kick-boxing and tai-chi.
- I've been into kick-boxing and karate for several years, and I practice one or the other just about every day.
- It is a fun packed routine using moves from kick-boxing, karate and aerobics.
- More example sentences
- Similar to boxing, the kick-boxers fight in different weight divisions and with 11 bouts scheduled it should be a tremendous occasion on Saturday night.
- A York trio of kick-boxers are gunning for British titles - with two of them challenging for the same crown.
- Both had been kick-boxers and defence was not what they did best.
More definitions of kick-boxingDefinition of kick-boxing in:
- The British & World English dictionary