- A younger brother.More example sentences
- I had two older brothers and a kid brother who kind of looked up to me.
- How does your comfortable, early twenties, middle of the road, suburban US life change when your mum and dad both die, leaving you with responsibility for your kid brother?
- When Kelly figured out her parents were helping her kid brother through an ordeal, she realized they'd do the same for her in tough times.
More definitions of kid brotherDefinition of kid brother in:
- The British & World English dictionary