- An adult with childish tastes.More example sentences
- No, the awful truth is that we have become a nation of kidults: adults who think, and behave, like children.
- Yes, kidults, because while I don't doubt that these books have their appropriately aged readers, the fact is that what's made them such a publishing sensation are their garnering of much older fans as well.
- But this movie collapses the distinction, suggesting that all thirtysomething women pine to be tweenie kidults.
blend of kid and adult.
More definitions of kidultDefinition of kidult in:
- The British & World English dictionary