- 1Children’s television or video entertainment.More example sentences
- But Paramount Home Entertainment also had the foresight to begin the DVD migration earlier than its chief kidvid rival, HIT Entertainment, which owns the Thomas & Friends and Bob the Builder franchises.
- It's a lesson other studios producing kidvid need to learn, pronto.
- The producers also found it necessary to insert that wearisome kidvid standby, the cute animal mascot (this time, it's a salamander-like rock-eating dog named Obby), to amuse the toddlers.
- 1.1A children’s program or videotape.More example sentences
- Little Miss Muffett, Wee Willie Winkie, and Old Mother Hubbard are just a few of the familiar characters in this kidvid.
- This kidvid is not a passive experience. Boys and girls get involved and enjoy learning.
late 20th century: from kids' video.
More definitions of kidvidDefinition of kidvid in:
- The British & World English dictionary