- A former measure of frequency, equivalent to 1 kilohertz.More example sentences
- Even if codes could be completely debugged, million-cell memories could never be counted upon, digitally, to behave consistently from one kilocycle to the next.
- The octave differs from the kilocycle in that each octave contains twice as many cycles as the previous one (or half as many as the following one).
- Previously, the Waldorf's radio system covered only the standard broadcast band of 550 to 1500 kilocycles.
More definitions of kilocycleDefinition of kilocycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary