- Spicy pickled cabbage, the national dish of Korea.More example sentences
- The Korean national dish is kimchi, a spicy, fermented pickled vegetable mixture whose primary ingredient is cabbage.
- Here and there we could see both farmers and military personnel busy gathering Chinese cabbages and Japanese radishes to make the spicy Korean dish of kimchi.
- A standard meal consists of rice, soup, kimchi (a spicy Korean pickle), vegetables, and broiled or grilled meat or fish.
More definitions of kimchiDefinition of kimchi in:
- The British & World English dictionary