- A person whose interests or attitudes are similar to one’s own: I longed to find a kindred spiritMore example sentences
- Roth was almost a kindred spirit, but his attitude toward life came from simply not caring, instead of the malicious pleasure Eric found in destruction.
- As it was, I got to meet a lot of people I'd only heard about, represent my local indie bookstore, and generally feel like I was in a space among friends or at least kindred spirits.
- How could I recognise a kindred spirit, a possible friend?
More definitions of kindred spiritDefinition of kindred spirit in:
- The British & World English dictionary