- The pawn occupying the square immediately in front of each player’s king at the start of a game.More example sentences
- For example: as an opening move, advancing the king's pawn is obviously superior to advancing either of the rooks' pawns one space.
- At the opposite polarity, if the white king's pawn is captured in the future, there are no other counterparts eliminated.
- The king's pawns are royal but the kings are not.
More definitions of king's pawnDefinition of king's pawn in:
- The British & World English dictionary