- (Especially of a commercial product) of a larger size than the standard; very large: a king-sized bedMore example sentences
- Other than that, there was one king-sized bed with the standard cheap motel floral comforter neatly arranged over it, two bedside lamps, and a television set that sat upon the dresser.
- I can't wait to have that monster king-sized bed all to myself.
- The cells were about the size of a king-size mattress, made of mesh and metal, exposed to the relentless tropical heat, with no air conditioning.
More definitions of king-sizedDefinition of king-sized in:
- The British & World English dictionary