- A kingpin in a mechanical structure.More example sentences
- The adjusting disks thereby invariably define a position of the kingbolt with respect to the supporting arms.
- While Jake was hitting the kingbolts with a screwdriver, the garage owner came by and said to stop doing that, as it was hard on the screwdriver.
- This caster uses Bestway's patented double ball kingboltless design to eliminate the need for rivets or kingbolts.
More definitions of kingboltDefinition of kingbolt in:
- The British & World English dictionary